- Initiate campus placements of all ITM students from the post graduate programs currently operational and across industries and sectors.
- Develop a strong database of Clients viz. Recruitment Heads/ Talent Acquisition Heads / Business HR or CXO/CPO/Director level at least 500 top companies for placement of students graduating out of all PG Courses.
- To achieve targets of Placement, PPO as well internship for students enrolled across different programs
- Manage the end to end logistics of the placement process from bringing in the companies on board for placements (on campus / off campus), interact with key stakeholders on campus, facilitating the interview process (on and off campus), informing the student placement committee members,
Initiate deeper engagement with the corporates by inviting them for guest lectures, workshops, organizing conclaves, Seminars or any corporate events
- Consultative selling to corporates Engaging them on not just placements but keeping them abreast on other programs at the school, understanding their training and development needs for Executive Education
Partner with Student Recruitment team during orientation sessions, as & when needed
- Formulation of sales strategy for placements
- Conducting Soft Skills, grooming and Personality development classes for the students
-Maintaining records of the placements process including placement MIS, offer letters of the students etc.
- Responsible for Placement Audits wherever required
-Alum Relationship Management
-Team Management for Senior Role
Salary: INR Incentives, Daily Allowance - Meal and Travel etc, Mobile etc
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time