Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
9. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications in employees.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Proper Day Shift (9.30 am to 6.00 pm)
All Sunday and alternate Saturday off
14 Indian Holidays
Trunk Pick Up and Drop from Nerul Station
Freshers and MBA freshers can also apply,
ITM Group of Institutions
Plot No. D-222/28, Near Bafana Motors, ABB and Airtel Lane, MIDC Nerul,
S Central Rd, Shiravane, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706
Please send your confirmation of attending interview on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please carry your updated resumes and all documents along with you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time