Urgent opening for Assistant Manager - Operations with ITM Group of Institutions in Mumbai
Vacancy : 3
Experience : 3 yrs to 6 yrs
Job location : Nerul, Kharghar, Andheri
Provide management and coordination of administrative and operations related functions for program, division or department. Manage staff at least 50% of the time to achieve the research and teaching mission, goals and objectives of the unit. Partner with faculty leadership on departmental affairs.
Manage staff in the day to day operations for functional areas of responsibilities. Responsible for hiring and retaining staff, career coaching, personal development for direct reports and accountable for the performance of employees. Ensure work completion within schedule and constraints.
1. Collaborate with human resources managers, guide faculty supervisors in the interpretation and implementation of human resources policies, procedures and programs.
2. Evaluate business processes and operational and/or financial effectiveness. Analyse and resolve complex issues and provide alternative solutions as necessary. May lead process improvement for immediate unit.
3. Analyse unit needs and make recommendations to leadership for changes in staffing, facilities, health and safety compliance, finance technology and administrative functions. Work with Chair and Dean's Office regarding resources to support faculty activities and interest.
4. Interpret, implement and ensure compliance with university academic and administrative policies and procedures within an operating unit. Recommend new internal policies, guidelines and procedures.
5. Manage the finances across all sources for the annual budget, including developing, monitoring, analysing, forecasting and reporting.
6. Manage and coordinate grants and contracts for the department. Ensure compliance with institution and external requirements.
7. Represent the unit's business and academic operations within the organisation/school. Manage student and faculty program administration for their unit.
If interested kindly send the udated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 8433711473
Thanks and Regards,
HR Officer | ITM Group of Institutions
Contact no.: 8433711473
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Employee Relations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
ITM Edutech (India) Limited's - ITM Skills Academy
About ITM Group:
The ITM Group of Institutions is a group of educational institutions in India, headquartered from Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indi, which is managed by the ITM Trust. It was founded in 1991 by founder and chairman P. V. Ramana. We quickly expanded our footprint, establishing Bangalore campus in 1992, Chennai in 1993 and Warangal in 1994.
With the able support of its experienced full-time faculty members and several visiting faculties to give students the vital global edge, ITM is steadily moving towards fulfilling its vision, that of becoming a global leader in professional education, whose mission is to impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment. We have achieved a growth of over 200% in our applications received in the last five years and over 40% growth in applications compared to last years. Running at an impressive average growth rate of over 25%.
Explore us - http://www.itm.edu