HR Operations Executive for ITM University - Visakhapatnam
About ITM Group:
The ITM Group of Institutions is a group of educational institutions in India, headquartered at Mumbai which is managed by the ITM Trust. It was founded in 1991 by P. V. Ramana founder & chairman. We quickly expanded our footprint, establishing Bangalore campus in 1992, Chennai in 1993 and Warangal in 1994.
Positions: HR Operations Executive
Experience: minimum 2 -3 Years
If interested, Kindly share your updated CV on email@example.com
mentioning your current / last drawn ctc and total experience.
Job Description :
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
9. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications in employees.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent